Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving 2011. I am so thankful for my family and friends, for my home, my job, my health... so much to be thankful for.  Hope everyone enjoys the Thanksgiving holidays.  Going to put my Christmas tree up soon so Baby Cade can enjoy it.  We will put the train around it... just like we did when the girls were young.  So much fun!!!  Of course... a few pics of Baby C - now 8 months old.


Cade thought his mommy's cap was so funny!

His first hair "trim" - at Tammie's new SALON FX in Canton

Christmas books from Mimi - keeping him occupied!!!

Mimi about to do a trim!

Two snips and that was it... cute!!!! Her first customer!!

Being a "ham" at Gagi's house!

So funny!

Always, always checking things out!!

Pretty boy - 8 months old... LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!

That is his "Dada" face... dadadadadadadada

My precious baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment